REP POINTS & REPUTATION
For certain activities that you accomplish on Cardcodex, you will also accrue Rep points. These rep Points build your overall Reputation on Cardcodex. Certain activities will bring a negative point score. So stay trustworthy and transparent by having positive interactions and staying active on the site!
Reach 200 points to become a seller. This encourages activity between the community to build trust between Collectors.
Make the most of your profile by updating a few certain key fields in your profile.
- Your PC - What do you collect? Expand this by using Labels.
- Looking For - Use this field so when other collectors view your profile they can see if you are after any specific.
- Social Media - Add your Twitter and Instagram handles
- Notifications - Customize your Notifications by adding what and how you want notifications to activate.
Use the hashtag # to add any content to that particular feed in Topics. Make it easy for other collectors to find related material whether you are selling a card or looking for info on that Topic.
Use the @ symbol to tag other collectors or businesses to notify them about something of interest.
- Add another layer of transparency by verifying your account.
- Upload documentation by adding files to your profile and set these to private. We need a copy of a utility bill along with ID to match your full name.
- Email admin, with your details
- Admin will check off your documents and verify your account.
- Chronological, so no sifting through posts like other social media that tend to go missing amongst all the other junk.
- Upload Vids, docs, files straight to your Timeline.
RULES & GUIDELINES